Welcome to our Website (the "Website").
The Swiss Gardening School (“Swiss Gardening School”, “we”, ”the School”) provides the services available on the Website to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions").
By accessing or using the Website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Last revised June 2012
1. The Swiss Gardening School reserves the right to amend prices in the event of any alterations to VAT.
2. The Swiss Gardening School reserves the right to alter the titles, timings, tutor, price or content of any course in response to matters beyond our control.
3. The full fee must be paid at the time of booking by means of the Swiss Gardening School website via PayPal.
4.1 Cancellations or transfers are only possible up to a month before the start date and must be received in writing (emails will be accepted but only if receipt has been acknowledged).
4.2 Less than four weeks notice will result in loss of all fees and is not transferable.
5.1 The Swiss Gardening School is not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
5.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), the following:
- (a) strikes, or other industrial action; or
- (b) civil commotion, riot, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack; or
- (c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; or
- (d) impossibility of the use of railways, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; or
- (e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
5.3 Obligations under these Terms are suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and the Swiss Gardening School will extend the time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. Reasonable steps will be taken to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these Terms can be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
6.1 The School will not accept responsibility for the loss of any personal possessions.
6.2 The School will not be liable for any loss suffered by participants which is indirect, special or consequential or comprises loss of profits.
6.3 The School will not be liable for any loss suffered by a participant resulting from any event which is beyond the reasonable control of the School.
7.1 The copyright, design right and all other intellectual property rights in any materials and other documents or items that the School prepares or produces for the participant in connection with the services provided, will belong to the Swiss Gardening School absolutely.
7.2 The participant may not use the materials, documents or other items provided by the School for any commercial purpose.
7.3 The School reserves the right to copy or display any participant’s work generated whilst they attended the course for the purpose of education and/or promotion.
8. The School will only use the personal information you provide to us to provide the Services, or to inform you about similar services which we provide, unless you tell us that you do not want to receive this information.
9. The School may include or offer third party information on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
10.1 No failure or delay by the School in enforcing any of its rights under the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of such right.
10.2 The Contract shall be governed by Swiss law.